How to write out debug messages in one pane of MySQL Workbench? -


MySQL

MS-SQL code (debugging on the necessary backend) ), But I think they have to be converted to "SELECT Messages" in MySQL. But when MySQL is executed in the workspace (in Windows), the output of each SELECT shows in a separate resultset tab, which is in contrast to the "print" statement that output debugging line in the message pane of the SSMMS.

Is there any way to show debugging output in a single tab when executed in SQL Workbench?

I'm afraid it is not possible with standard equipment at all. Yet one possible method could be to use the UDF (user defined function) that prints a string and calls it with the DO command (which prevents the selection from returning the resultet) such as:

  select print_string ('Warning');   

I have not tried to do this myself.

To get you started you can get some ideas for the UDF.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -