ios - Opening import file for module 'Swift': Permission denied -


As a title show, I am currently experiencing a problem in which I want to add a SWIFT file to my objc The project is trying. Bridging header is generated and as soon as I'm trying to create it, it stops with error:

  & lt; Unknown & gt ;: 0: Error: Opening Import File for Module 'Swift': Permission denied   

This happens only with 1 specific project (which is an old app) Which is receiving updates every year or so) A new project can quickly implement the file and create a problem without it. I compared the build to the setting but there was no difference (and the people who were there, there was no error at all).

I tried to remove all the data related to swift, let the app be reproduced and that was not working. I have tried to work on both iOS 8 and 8.1, but there is no benefit.

I'm currently out of ideas which can cause it and I can not find anything on the stack overflow or in general Google is still about it.

The only way I've found and used eventually is creating a whole new Xcode project and Reconnecting / importing old files I have spent an apple ticket on this project, but they have not been able to help me with this problem.

So, this is my answer; To implement Swift, if it is too old, then create a new Xcode project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -