ios - xcode 5.0.2 simulator not reflecting changed in storyboard -


My simulator does not matter, the storyboard is showing, only a white bank screen. I did everything. Reset the simulator. New Downloads Fully installed Mavericks and it still does nothing. I can see all this: the application window is likely to be a root view controller at the end of the application launch.

I do not know what to do. I renewed my profiles and certificates. Enabled Developer Mode What can i do

Would you please present your notification plus file with the name Projectname-Info .plist and check that the value for the property is the main storyboard file base name set to your storyboardname or not. Enter image details here

Downward corners for Info.plist in file inspector Edit the property highlighted in the search and image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -