iphone - Send navigation bar to back and my sidemenu to front - iOS swift -


I'm currently using it as a side menu for my app and it's working great though Whenever I embed a tab object in the navigation controller, and I tap the burger icon, the side menu is not displayed properly: the navigation bar is in front of the side menu, so the side menu is cut.

I have tried to use this code, but it throws an issue

  self.view.sendSubviewToBack (self.navigationController? .navigationbar)   

How to always send my innovation bar behind my other sub-scenes (like my side menu)? Or is there another way to fix this? Thank you very much for your help.

Obviously, the navigation bar will always be visible by default; ? setNavBarTranslucent () {self.navigationController .navigationBar.alpha = 0.1 self.navigationController .navigationBar.setBackgroundImage (UIImage (), forBarMetrics: I sorted the navigation bar in translucent ?? UIBarMetrics .Default) self.navigationController .navigationBar.shadowImage = UIImage () self.navigationController .navigationBar.translucent = true self.navigationController .navigationBar.userInteractionEnabled = false}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -