Java cannot find symbol for my own class -


I know that one hundred thousand times before it has been asked, but I still can not solve my problem. In most of the questions I noticed that the classes that produce many feeds, and environmental variables and weird things such as a beginner can not understand like me. {Class} {class} {class} {} public class test class {public static zero main (string [] args) {/ p>

System.out.print (Class1 ); }}

(explicitly in the file named testclasses.java ).

This gives me an error, saying that is not referring to the symbol class 1 . What's going on in Earth in Java, which is it Class1 ?

makes it unable to recognize

The compiler thinks that class 1 is a variable that you have not declared what you want possibly

  system.out.println (class 1. category);   

or

  System.out.println (new square ());    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -