java - Using Ember with Spring.io Framework. Doable or a bad idea? -


I am quite new to SPA, and have just started a project where I am frontend in amber, and We are home to the talent for the backend in the Spring Framework (Java) but not much. Does this sound like a bad idea to anyone? Should we just use Spring MVC to make a SEST API, or do I have to dream of my amber?

I am unfamiliar with Java and Spring and they are unfamiliar with Amber, so it is difficult to discuss this good thing about what I need to build them. My thinking is that amber handles everything on the UI side, including all dynamic content, I just need an API URL to hit, is it right?

I have seen some articles using Springbrabs, with a Groovy / Gray, so it is not certain that Amber gives too much from the box (not that it is a bad thing) or if the fact The target can only be used to use Spring MVC, which is what Amber does to make pure Web service and everything else.

How do I just move forward, or looking forward to some direction to ask so that the project can move forward.

Amber is an agnostic data, you can return whatever data you want from the Backend API. Where you are involved in some restrictions, when you start using amber-data, the more strict requirements you are seeing, it comes from everyone. By default, it expects compliance data with RESTAdapter, but this is not a requirement. You can create an adapter to make it compatible with any data source.

There is some information about what amber docs expect from your API.

This explains how a custom

in summary: Amber will work with any backend system. Amber-data has specific requirements but custom adapter Can override them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -