javascript - Slick.js and multiple Twitter Bootstrap Modal Windows -


I have multiple modal windows inside and there are slick.js sliders. The problem is that the slider is not visible as it is in any There is no height and you have to wait for some time or click on the bullet to show the image.

I got a solution when the model is shown so a size () is added:

  $ ('.modal'). ('Show.bs.modal', function (e) {$ ('. Again size ();})   

But it only resolves the problem for a modal window's slider If you click on the other modal, the slider will not be visible again. Here is a JS Braal:

I managed to work with many of these modal windows with the following:

  $ ('modal'). ('Show.bs.modal', function (e) {$ ('Product-Slider'). Crawler ("Setposee", 0);});    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -