multiply text value and display answer jquery -


I am trying to multiply a value that is already generated using jazzery, but a constant value . I have done this when the value is coming from the text box, not just by the span tag.

The script below works when taking the value from the textbox

Even what I still have:

HTML is that file I want to multiply the

 constant value by  & lt; P id = "sum" name = "equip_amount_four" & gt; & Lt; / P & gt;   

This is what I want to answer the static values ​​of html above

    

jQuery

  & lt; Script & gt; Var multiplexers = function () {var val1 = parseFloat ($ ('# share'). Val ()) var val2 = .086667 val3 = val1 * val2 || "Invalid number" $ ("# result"). Html (val3.toFixed (2))} $ ("# share"). Key (function () {multilingual share ();}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

It looks like there are some mismatched IDs in your HTML:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -