oracle - Installing ODBC Data Source in Windows 7 for MySQL -


In Windows 7, trying to add Odyssey data source so that I can connect crystal reports to my MySQL database.

Downloaded and Connector

Admin tool has gone - & gt; Data source (ODBC)

"Microsoft ODBC for Oracle" is listed in the drivers, but when I try to add it as a user data source, "Oracle ODBC driver For Microsoft Odyssey the setup routine could not be found. Please reinstall the driver. "And" the component was not found in the registry ".

Any thoughts that I am doing wrong?

Click on the tab for 'System DSN', then click on the 'Add' button of drivers In the list, there should be an option for 'MySQL ODBC 5.1 driver'. Select this option, and proceed from there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -