c++ - Why did visual studio lose all my code? -


I did a CS Lab on the second day and I was working on Visual Studio using the school's public computers. It was in VM on Linux. I ended it, saved it, zipped it and sent it. Now a week later I suddenly got a notification that my source CPP was empty. I have downloaded it from the school's website, which I submitted it and made sure that it is completely empty what happened? It's really bad, can I recover it? I saved it many times, while I was working in a computer lab. I spent the whole day on that lab! Why did not this properly save? Why was it completely empty?

Maybe you can go back and try to open it on Linux in VM.

(Update) But I think the problem is in return. You said that you have sent your code to the school's website and that place only keeps your copy. We did not know whether there was a problem when the data was transmitted to the server, or when the server was collecting its data on its disk, the next time you work on a public computer, you can use your email or flash drive You should keep a copy of your work. Be careful in the future :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -