google apps script - Condensing similar and repeating code -


I am quite a amateur coder but I have a solution and nothing has come.

I am working in Google Sheet and what I am trying to do, adds values ​​of the same rows together in two separate columns. I have tried arrays, but in Array B. I did not get the first Aero to add the first element, so I prepared the code, it works fine, but it is very futile (there are 21 rows to connect with me ) looks like.

Would you at least be able to guide me to the right place to dilute it down?

  var bd1 = data.getRange ("K3"); Var bn1 = data.getRange ("H3"). GetValue (); Var bo1 = Data. GetRange ("K3"). GetValue (); Var BS1 = BN1 + B1; bd1.setValue (BS1); Var BD2 = data. GreyRenz ("K4"); Var bn2 = data.getRange ("H4"). GetValue (); Var bo2 = Data. GetRange ("K4"). GetValue (); Var BS 2 = BN2 + B2; bd2.setValue (BS2); ...    

One way to know about this is:

  var add2Cells = function (labelA, labelB) {var cellA = data. getRange (labelA); Var Selb = Data. GateRnz (labeled); CellA.setValue (cellB.getValue (+) + cellA.getValue ()); }; add2Cells ("K3", "H3"); Add2Cells ("K4", "H4");   

At this point you can create an array of pairs of cells that you loop through and feed into your add2Cells function.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -