How can I call multiple PHP scripts with AJAX/JQuery? -


I'm new to AJAX and JQuery I'm trying to use it to call two PHP scripts. I got some examples online but to call the function. I'm just trying to call scripts, so it will load everything on my main PHP file, which will then show results on screen.

Bold example here, it works if I put all my PHP scripts in a file:

Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated. !

main_php file (where I want to call my other PHP scripts):

    

display_desk.php (I want to call scripts):

  & lt; Include php 'db_conn.php'; // Query to obtain X, YDES coordinates for $ DESKS desk_coord_sql = "SELECT coordine_id, x_coord, y_coord FROM coordinates"; $ Desk_coord_result = mysqli_query ($ conn, $ desk_coord_sql); // See if the query is good ($ desk_coord_result === incorrect) {dead (mysqli_error ()); } // didsplay maps desk stations ($ line = mysqli_fetch_assoc ($ desk_coord_result)) {// naming x, y value $ id = $ line ['coordinate_ID']; $ X_pos = $ line ['x_coord']; $ Y_pos = $ line ['y_coord']; // Draw a box with a div in your X, consolidate Y, "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -