How can we take a backup of the application data from the Google App Engine DataStore? -


I have read about the datastore administrator, but it can not be found in the console. Besides, the doctor says that Is the feature experimental?

More Explanations: We have an enterprise application, and we should be able to back up our data at a certain frequency. Since we are using Google App Engine, we should be able to back up the App Engine Datastore. When I go to admin console, I can see the option of looking at institutions, I see "dashboard", "query" and "index", but nothing to backup datastore data, something like cloud storage Say it. Also, when I go to the local host: 8000 / datastore, I see it the same.

The Datastore Administrator is only available for Python applications - or instead, the application with Python version. If your app is Java, you can put an empty / trivial app on a non-default version.

There is a note in the document on this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -