How to get project to use JRuby instead of Ruby on Windows -


I am trying to create a JRBB / Ruby-on-Rail environment on Windows VM. As a result, I installed Ruby, Rails and items from the download. When I install it again, when I do jruby -v and ruby ​​-v , everything gets installed and I see both.

How do I get my rail project, rather than ruby ​​to identify JRuby? Can I get it without installing RVM? Should I just install RVM on Windows VM (which I was trying to avoid but, maybe I should not have)? Will I just put a line in the jifffile ?

(My very limited experience with JRuby / Ruby-on-Rails is using RVM on a Unix environment.)

When I Mani env :

  RubyWiz Environment: - Ruby's Version: 2.1.9 - Ruby Version: 1.9.3 (2014-09-25 Patchlevel 392) [Java] - Installation Directory: C: / jruby- 1.7.16 / lib / ruby ​​/ gem / shared - executed Ruby: C: / jruby -1.7.16 / bin / jruby.exe - Executable instructions: C: / jruby-1.7.16 / bin - Speak cache directory: C : / Users / User / Village / SPEC - RUGS Platform: - Ruby - Universal-Java-1.7 - Gym Path: - C: / JRUB-1.7.16 / LIB / RUB / GMS / Share - C: / Users / Users / .gem / jruby / 1.9 - Mani Configuration: - : Update_sources = & gt; True -: Verbose = & gt; Truth -: Backtrace = & gt; False -: bulk_restresshold = & gt; 1000 - "Install" = & gt; "--no-rdoc --no-ri --env-shebang" - "Update" = & gt; "--no-rdoc --no-ri --env-shebang" - Remote Source: - https://rubygems.org/ - Shell Path: - C: \ Windows \ system32 - C: \ Windows - C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Wbem - C: \ Windows \ System32 \ WindowsPowerShell \ v1.0 \ - c: \ jruby-1.7.16 \ bin - C: \ RailsInstaller \ Git \ cmd - C: \ RailsInstaller \ Ruby1.9.3 \ bin - C: \ Program Files \ jruby-1.7.16 \ bin    

Rail is one Mani and it is installed in Ruby Games by Ruby Games, which is part of the Ruby distribution. Your path setting is set in such a way that mani command is coming from Ruby and not from JRB. You can temporarily remove all the Ruby commands from your way, and until JRuby's commands are on the path, they will automatically choose them.

Install the bundler by setting gem and entering bundle You will then install Rail and all project dependencies with JRuby.

However, this version manager is actually doing what. They just switch the path settings properly, using them makes the configuration of a development environment very simple. And, for Windows (RVM only works on UNIX systems).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -