html - Is it possible to access google Chrome's theme? -


It should be asked somewhere, but can not be found there: (

I was reading someone The person was also using on html.

My site uses' Theme '(Dave Xpace' black glass) and wondering if one has access to Chrome's current theme when logged in Method.

I understand that it has the potential to be an huge venture, but if this is possible, then the chromosomic theme (Obviously it will only be applicable when user is using Chrome?)

I am currently writing a project in MVC, but no HTML / The CSS approach will be beneficial here.

For example:

 grass

Is it possible to gain access to CSS 'grass' topic (please note, this is just an example, many others were I'm available)?

As far as I know it's not possible, and so Does not work like CSS You need to get the JSON file, because I do not think it is possible with the CRX.

Here's what a JSON file looks like for the GC theme:

  {"" "" Theme ":" "" "Theme": "" "Theme "Images / Themes_NNTP_bangfeld_norepit page", "Images", "Pictures", "Pictures" [20, 40, 0], "NTP_Link": [36, 70, 0], "NTPP": "Picture / Attribution"]: "Toolbars": [207, 221, 1 9 2], "NTP_text" Ntp_section ": [207, 221, 1 9 2]," button_background ": [255, 255, 255]}," Tin More information:  ": {" Button ": [0.33, 0.5, 0.47]}," Properties ": {" ntp_background_alignment ":" Below "}}}   

More information:

BTW: Why do you want it, when there are 3-4 colors, no styles? You can get the color with the color picker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -