html - Stop DIVs wrapping around...> -


I am trying to create project controls like those for Microsoft Project who know it.

I have a container div, and then two sub containers are as follows:

Each sub container has many internal divisions, for example, for my first sub container The division is:

  - id, - wbs, - description - start date, - end date, - resource, - etc   

This is for this.

The second sub container will have a gantt chart, so for several days the project can be more than 300 days per day in one day per day.

The problem I have is that the sub-container next line when they reach the right hand side of the window how can I stop wrapping it?

I have tried: in main container:

  overflow: auto; Overflow: visible;   

And then for the sub containers:

  Display: Inline-block;   

But as you can see in JSFiddle, it just wraps around the next line. I have gone here on the stack through related posts and it has also gone Gogal but the proposed answer (Mainly overflow and performance) do not work for me: (

How can I stop wrapping it? 1000px equals

set minimum-width or whatever Over column will have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -