ios - custom filter won't update live results on iPhone -


Update:

I have a basic search field that matches the name Shows from the JSON array of employee data:

  & lt; Form & gt; & Lt; Label & gt; Enter name: & lt; Input type = "article" ng-model = "search" & gt; & Lt; / Labels & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt; & Lt; ul class = "result-container" ng-if = "search.length & gt; 1" & gt; & Lt; li class = "results" ng-repeat = "employees in staff | filter: {full_name: search}" & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;   

It works fine, but because it is mobile, I wanted to reduce the size of the JSON download as much as possible. Since the full_name field on-the-fly has been created as a combination of first_name and last_name , so that's why I

I have created a custom filter:

  app.philter ('first andlastname', function () {return function () archive , str) {return collection.filter (function (el) {// javascript array.filter () returns (el.first_name.toLowerCase). IndexOf (str)! == -1 || el.last_name.toLowerCase () .indexOf (str)! == -1);});};});   

And my idea has been updated to use it:

  & lt; li class = "results" ng-repeat = "emp | first andListName in employee: search" & gt;   

This works as expected on my desktop browser - results are live-updated as the text is typed. But on mobile, it no longer displays any results, whether the keyboard is open or not. It happens in both Safari and Chrome (iOS 8.0.2).

I tried, but he did not change anything. (I am currently using AngularJS 1.3.0-rc.4.)

Why Does AngularJS Implicit Filter Updates Live Results But Does not My Custom Filter? And why does this happen only on mobile?

Have you tried to ensure that both input and search strings were set to lowercase Is:

  app.filter ('first andlastname', function) {return function (archive, str) {var strToLower = str.toLowerCase (); return collection.filter (function (l) {// javascript array.filter () returns (lfst_name.lower cas (). indexoff (strotollaver)! == -1l.lust_name.lalvercas (). indexoff ( Stratolver)! == -1);});};});   

I realized that the first letter of my phone was auto-capitalizing and was not intended to show results. If it is not, then you may need to enter some more information about how data is getting there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -