parsing - Using Jodd Lagarto to parse XML -


I am using some HTMLs to parse. In some cases I also use it when I need the process of HTML quickly, but now, I have some XML which I need to process from TagVisitor It looks like Lagorto Can also work as XML (which would be great for me), but ... I'm not sure how to do this.

Did anyone use Jodiad LaGorto for XML processing and how?

Yes, it is possible to use lagarto for XML. I acknowledge that this is not so clear in the document, but there is a way to enable for parsing. Here's a brief example:

  LagartoDomBuilder lagartoDOMBuilder = New LagartoDOMBuilder (); LagartoDOMBuilder.enableXmlMode (); Document Doctor = Lagrododbilder. XmlContent;   

It's all! The method sets several flags to create xmlMode Lagarto parsing XMLs.

Anyway, you can also use to parse XML XML! Here's how:

  Jerry Parser jerryParser = Jerry.jerry (); ((Lagortodambilder) jerryParser.getDOMBuilder ()). EnableXmlMode (); Jerry Doctor = JerryPerson. Pars (xlcctant);   

Now you can use jQuery syntax and CSS selectors to filter your XML (not terrible or what;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -