ruby on rails - bundler does not vendor/bundle :git source gem -


I am using Bundler version 1.3.5 and Ruby 2.0.0-rc2.

When I install command bundle - all my gems are copied to the seller / bundle on my production server, except that the GIMP source has a GIT source.

I did not get any errors and the gem is listed and even downloaded when run this command, but it is not in the vendor / bundle folder.

All the resources I found are related to the out-date version of the bundler which is this feature, why is it happening at 1.3.5, though?

Your "git" gem is stored and loaded from the cache directory I think it's an implementation description is.

I found the following note:

When setting up gems, the bundler will check the seller / cash and then your system's gems. If no gem is cached or installed, then the bundler will try to install it from sources declared in your jamfile.

Then the gem will be downloaded from the seller / cache , then the bundler is going to install it, but it already has vendor / cache , then perhaps this is the reason why you can not find it in the seller / bundle directory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -