iOS UIProgressView with 2+ colors -


I am developing an iOS app to show the whole disk space, available disk space and disk space itself I am I've successfully shown the available disk space in the total disk space and UI displayed footage but I need to show the app usage space in the used space.

What option would be used to show the location of the app used?

You can put a second UIProgressView on the top first, your track To make the tintar transparent and set your progress to minimize the two values ​​that you want to show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -