java - warning: Supported source version 'RELEASE_6' from annotation processor 'org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.modelgen.CanonicalModelProcessor' -


So I was working with some new changes in my code and decided to clean and create and all this Bologna found. ..

I recently added a new pu and my firmness Based on the XM based on a DB like using my Netbeans IDE for my first time and I am having some questions when I get an error and clean and construct me

I am not sure what might be the reason for this, I tried to search for anything that was looking for an answer as @SuportedSourceVersion and found something with it.

It is very upset and upset, Warning: Annotation Processor 'org .eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.modelgen.CanonicalModelProcessor 'source than source 1.8' Note: non-static metadata to factory ... error: com .sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol $ winding failure: sun. did not L.logging.PlatformLogger class file for uti consult the following stack trace for an annotation processor threw without exception details Java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol $ CompletionFailure : Sun.util.logging.Pla TformLogger for org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.modelgen.CanonicalModelProcessor.process (canonicalmodelprocessor .java: 407) com.sun.tools.javac.processing.javacProcessingEnvironment.callProcessor (JavacProcessingEnvironment.java:794) com.sun.tools Com on .javac.processing.JavacProcessingEnvironment.discoverAndRunProcs (JavacProcessingEnvironment.java:705) Sun.tools.javac.processing.JavacProcessingEnvironment.access $ 1800 (JavacProcessingEnvironment.java:91) on com.sun.tools.javac.processing.JavacProcessingEnvironment $ Round.run (JavacProcessingEnvironment.java:1035) com.sun.tools.javac on .processing.JavacProcessingEnvironment.doProcessing (JavacProcessingEnvironment.java:1176) on com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.processAnnotations (JavaCompiler.java:1170) com.sun.tools.javac.main.JavaCompiler.compile on ( JavaCompiler .java: 856) com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main on Com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile (main.java:381) on com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main .compile (main.java: 237) compilations (Main Java: 370) at Com.sun.tools.javac.main.Main.compile (main.java:361) com.sun.tools.javac.Main.compile On (main.java:56) com.sun.tools.javac.Main was done by .main (main.java 42): com.sun.tools.javac.code.Symbol $ CompletionFailure: sun.util.logging. Pl atformLogger Class File Not Found to C: \ Users \ Konrad \ Documents \ NetBeansProjects \ FB -style-page-Slide-Menu \ Uploader \ nbproject \ jfx-impl.xml: 3438: while executing this line the following error: C: \ Users \ Konrad \ Documents \ NetBeansProjects \ FB-Style-Page-Slide-Menu \ Uploader \ nbproject \ build-impl.xml: 956: The following error occurred while executing this line: C: \ Users \ Konrad \ Documents \ NetBeansProjects \ FB-style-Page-Slide-Menu \ Uploader \ nbproject \ build-impl .xml: 291: compilation failed; Compiler error output for details View created (total time: 9 seconds)

I decided to look at the other issue which I did once before and I believe that due to the above link, once I did right.

Changing it enabled me to fix it.

What is interesting is that when I saw this error, it says that in some cases nothing like this should have been done, so it is understood that the errors are related.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -