javascript - HTML5 Geolocation Altitude -


I was playing with the HTML5 Geolocation API for the project I was working on.

Latitude and longitude are reported correctly, but the height always returns as 'empty'

The test device is device 4 and 5, is there anybody else Are there similar problems to this API?

Absolutely! It seems that there is a problem which might be browser specific, because I am both developed on the iPhone and Android, so try my HTMX apps on the default browser (Safari and Android web browser). My new iPhone raises the height of the 5S, but my Samsung Galaxy S4 has been displaying "blank". I made a native Android app version of my program to make sure that this device was not a problem. It comes back with my height just fine. There is no answer, but research in the form of height is still important to us.

I too have verified using the Chrome browser on the same phone (S4); No height using my original app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -