javascript - Meteor.js return innerHTML in helper -


Is there any way that I can return HTML to the assistant? I mean something like this:

  text: function () {return "<< 

This is working! }

will be more than those records, since I loop them through loop {{#each}} and I tried to do it through ZTT but classes Naming the ID / ID was a difficult time, so I can use handlebars.SafeString

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

 < code> text: function () {new handlar. Return ("& lt; p> It's working! "); }   

This will produce a secure HTML string. I do not use to avoid tripple brackets {{{...}}} is not secure if your assistant gives something from the input of the user. Meteorite in

Edit: . * Use Spacebar instead of Handlebars:

  text: function () {New Spacebar. Return ("& lt; p> It's working! "); }    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -