javascript - What is the most straight-forward way to use Ember.js for just one part of a Rails app? -


I want to develop a rail app with a full administrator suite, authentication, authority etc. This is a pure rail, but I want to be a part of the app that is 'real time' and where data is connected to data, and I want to use amber for it. For example, I have a company model, which is _my parties , and party's_new guests . I want to navigate to a company page to be able to log in to a user for which they are authorized, and company /: id Click on the link / party /: id / live , which will be a page featuring an amber.JPG app which provides details of all guest in the party. This database will interrogate every X seconds, and the Amber.JPG app will automatically reflect the updated data (such as a part of the page only shows guests where guest.status == in_attendance or something like this) .

So my question is: Is there any standardized or proven way to include Amber in a part of a railway app in this way?

Thanks! To embed the amber application, you should do two things:

  1. ({root element: '# app'}); App.Router = Ember.Router.extend ({location: 'none'});

    I have taken this information from Amber Guides:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -