Lookup hour on DateTimeField Django -


I have a model

  class items (models.model): inicio = model < / Code>  

When I try to query this:

  itens = Item.objects.filter (inicio__hour__gte = 6)   

This gives me:

FieldError unsupported lookup 'hour' is not allowed for DateTimeField or joining in that area.

How can I query this?

You need to filter using timeliness:

  Date time to import from time to time, timeliness five_houri_gue = date time.Now () - timeliness (hours = 5) item = item.Object. FILTER (inicio__lt = five_hours_ago)   

You can always specify an exact date time and then decrease it for 5 hours if you do not want 5 hours from the current datetime.

According to my best knowledge, and accordingly, you can do an exact search for only one hour, minute or second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -