.net - XML Data Search -


I have XML (static data) with the size of 30 KB Each level has its sub-fields I need one Finding the element that matches my input and retrieving the SOBU-field. I do not manipulate any data on it and update the file. In this case, which would give better performance in XPATH or XML Serial Pest?

Many resources say that XML serialise will be good, but I'm not sure who can choose for my position.

Use new types in System.Xml.Linq to query you efficiently Using XML queries without bloat your LINQ queries.

This is a good starting point:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -