openWRT basic auth system -


I am trying to implement a very basic ATH system which uses non-password routers (TP link TL- 841ND) On the form post for a URL, the TP link has opened the OpenWRT.

I have searched around and have evaluated some options such as chilli, coba-chilli, wafidog, but as far as I can understand that they require radius on an external server

I was thinking that it is possible to get it using iptables or traffic rules,

desired stream:

  • Users try to use the URL
  • Users Post the form to www / where the html form live
  • User URL [myauthservice.com] (only allowed IP)
  • The URL received from [Jason, XML]
  • The router allows users to browse freely on their internet for the session

    Any ideas, suggestions are welcome!

    Have you tried Nodogsplash?

    Authentication Part:

    Installation:

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

    logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

    java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -