Refactor rename custom annotation class member fields in java using eclipse -


I created custom annotations for class member fields in Java, for example

  public class A {@Set personal string tempString = "hello"; }   

file b. In Java, use

  public class B {@ personal string txtstring; }   

The AJAV member field tempString is set to "Hello" in the file and I am assuming it in the file. Both of these annotations work fine. Now I would like to know that the variable in "Eclipse" is a way to change the name of "tempstring" by which I am moving to agav tempString -> Temporarily rename it tempString automatically - & gt; Temporary in seed production? If not, how can this be achieved?

Two variables tempString are not related to "related" in Java terms.

The compiler can not see that one uses each other and can not find a logical connection between its two annotations.

So Eclipse Refactures can not do this.

If you want to achieve this kind of refactoring, then you have to develop your own Eclipse plugin, which is specific to your project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -