Ability to distinguish server OpenERP/Odoo version -


I'm developing a mobile app that should be enabled with the raw JSN RPC requests with 7 and 8 version protocols. And after a few hours of searches, I'm still curious, how to determine which version of OpenERP / Odoo Server uses?

Thanks in advance.

Updates @Mischievas Thanks for the reply. If this gives me a point, my solution is such a request that your.server.url / web / webclient / version_info

Yes, you can find server information from here. Take a look at the screen shot.

Just click on "About Odu"

Image Here Enter details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -