angularjs - Why is this one time binding behaving as if it isn't there? -


I do not feel compelled to work once. My actual app logic is quite complex, but I can not even find a simple scenario like this to work in my app. Below my exact code for structure I have removed all the app components to get a binding example, easy to work - it works in robbery, but not in my code.

I am using AngularJS 1.3.0-rc.4

Here's a snippet of what's in the plunker

  {{current .text}} & lt; Br / & gt; {{Current.text}} & lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; input ng-model = "current.text" type = "text" / & gt; & Lt; Br / & gt;   

Updating the text box while updating {{current.text}} and {{current.text}} Has been done ...

Is there something that can be stopped or can it be prevented by arranging binding or realm variables once, so that one can compulsive kick once?

It was changed to the Angry Debugging Extension of Chrome, which was causing this behavior. My guess is that it prevents the arrangement of the scope variable from continuous monitoring and hence was not once compulsive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -