asp.net - How can I pass values to the url VB.NET -


I'm having trouble changing URLs in this line's code

    

pointer_div.Style.Add ("background-image", "url (http://www.test.com/cgis/images/" + m_incident location location + "/" + m_IncidentZoneID + ".gif)")

I get those values ​​from the session file as a string

  m_IncidentLocationName m_IncidentZoneID   

How can I set it up properly?

Check that it works for you:

your m_IncidentLocationName and m_IncidentZoneID variables Add a new variable as the following:

  string URL = String.Format ("url (http: //www.test com / cgis / images / {0} / { 1} .gif) ", m_IncidentLocationName, m_IncidentZoneID)   

Now modify your code like this:

  pointer_div.Style.Add (" background- Image ", url)   

You should take care that this style will replace the existing styles set on the feature.

To restore the ones that you may have to rejoin them for some time:

  Dim styles as string styles = "border: 1 Px solid green, width: 55 9px; height: 385px; " Pointer_div.Style.Add ("background-image", urls and styles)   

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -