celery - Multiple broker machine rabbitmq configuration, how does HA work? -


I'm trying to explain how the worksheet (high availability queue)

I have an existing configuration: Every machine has multiple celery employees and indicates itself as a broker. Every machine is able to do this instead of a point on a broker machine due to a high; In this way, there is less load on any one machine, because all brokers are and copies of the same queue. My question is, is my argument above right? Or should all workers be pointed to a broker machine in the condition?

If you have seen and made sure that the queue mirrors each other, then whatever you do He should be fine. But it may seem that you can find it useless to walk on every server to run your staff.

The second option is to run your queue on some servers and to have other servers running the workers. But when celery employee configs can only point to a broker URL, you will need to work in the place that could potentially use a load balancer, in which all the employees will point out. In this last few years I am best for understanding vegetable on RabbitMQ Higher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -