How to search by NearZipCode with C# Twilio API? -


I have information about InPostalCode search from Docs:

But I zip I would like to be able to search the code closely when my users use my app to provision a number, so I want to be able to see 30 numbers they are closest to the zip code (because there is a possibility That there will be no number in their exact zip code). Is it possible, or will it happen soon?

Here is the twilio evangelist

The list available is a surcharge on the available phone, which takes an available phone number number recovery object, in which InPostalCode property is:

  twilio.ListAvailableLocalPhoneNumbers ("US" , New Available Phone Numbers ListRequest () {InPostalCode = "60001"});   

Hope that helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -