log analysis - What is the best log analyzer tool for linux server? -


I am currently working on installing the server that generates the report and uploads them to external SFTP. I need a log analyzer which is free and runs on a Linux server. Which is the best solution?

I have read a lot about Sumogolics, but it is not certain that it is to go with this tool ..?

You can check out Gocus.

GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in the * nix system in the terminal. This system provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for administrators who need to report a visual server on the fly.

Its very straight forward and free too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -