mysql - Which is preferred in professional java applications SQL in jstl or in the servlets only -


OK guys, here's a little bit of a professional question.

I am creating a web application for a small company. The language I am using is Java for two reasons, one because it is my home language, the amount of data and scalability Due to this, because future applications will be required.

I have nothing to do with my language choice, with the implementation of ideas in my question, I have an appointment calendar, and current event table, as well as data driven times, bubble, and plot graph creation I am getting the current events which are getting current events.

I am using long choices to keep the current view with the database.

My question is whether I should create a class to take care of the query and to get the updated data, the whole page should be reloaded on every n-second or should I Use the jstl sql query to keep data running using DIV, and reload the div only every (N seconds).

I understand that this is considered a weak question, but I am really learning it as I go and you have always been a great source of information.

So far, instead of reloading one page I have tried to load the service instead of reloading the page, I have to reload the device, I like this approach because It allows me to separate the processes and leave the web stuff with data in web content and models, what I'm not liked about this is that when you update the information, you can see the flick of page loads

I have not tried using this technique yet or with the bar graph because honestly I have removed ideas about how I can reach this issue first. Instead, I want to refresh the whole page of the page, but if I am using a servlet to do this then I will not be able to do this because I have to reload the whole page. . So I'm using the JSTL query tag to accomplish this, but I am not 100% sure that it is a practical and professional approach.

SQL is not in JSTL or any other view.

I do not think that SQL is in servalers until you package and deploy them as separate reinst services. They should stand on their own and should not be linked to any web UI.

User interfaces come and go; Services and back end data are gradually developed.

The current fashion will create web user interfaces as HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and jQuery base. (You can choose any framework at the top.) At the end of the end there will be REST services.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -