Styling and Listening for items in template Custom Element at Dart -


I'm trying to create an equals example

The code I used is: < / P>

  Expands square proto HTML element {Fixed last tag = 'X-Foo-in-template'; Factory prototype () = & gt; New element Tag (tag); Proto.created (): super.created () {// 1. Attach a shadow route on element var shadow = this.createShadowRoot (); // 2. Fill it with markup goodness var t = New TemplateElement (); T.ID = "SDTplatform". Inder HTML = "" "& lt; Style & gt; P {Color: Orange;}   p> I am in the Shadow Dome. My markup is one & lt; template & gt ;. & lt; / p & gt; & lt; button & gt; & gt; & gt; button & gt; "" "; Var span = t.content.query selector ('span'); Span.text = "hello" + span.text; Var BTN = T content. Query selector ('button'); Btn..onClick.listen ((E) => Print ('Hello')); Shadow.nodes.add (t.content.clone (true)); } Code   

displays the code statement and buttons, but the following did not work: 1. Styling, anything was not styled, I checked with the developer tool and this output "Disclaimed" found element ", 2. Click on the button

Any thoughts?

I found that it is not possible to hear items in templates unless the template is cloned and called and the listener S can be added to the script which is calling the template, it is applicable for both darts and js. To add event listeners to template items, we have to go one step above, and instead use custom elements

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -