c# - How can I name the array after the user input? -


I am trying to name the array with the client name which was input by the staff, can be input and Also empty spaces such as 'John Smith', therefore whitespace should be removed to become Johnsmith. I tried to see Google but I did not get any meaningful result

{

  public form 1 () {InitializeComponent (); } Private Zero Client Address_Click (Object Sender, EventArgs E) {} Private Zero addButton_Click (Object Sender, EventArgs e) {if (userInput.Text == "") {Message Box. ("Empty area!"); } And if (listbox.Items.Contains (userInput.Text)) {MessageBox.Show ("name has already been taken!"); } else {string clientName = userInput.Text.Replace ("", string.Empty); String [] client name = new string {{userInput.Text, "unknown", "unknown"}}; }}}   

}

you dynamically Can not name your application but you can use a user typed in the key as your key.

  // says that your client list is a string for string [] clientData = new string {{userInput text, "unknown", "unknown"}}; ClientList.Add (userInput.Text, clientData);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -