c++ - ofStream printing in another function -


I have a strange problem running. I have two functions, both of which have been passed by reference. But when I call another function, a part of the first function is being printed.

Here's the first task:

  zero gameplay :: dealDominos (offstream & outstream, int seeds) {for (int i = 0; i & lt; 10; ++ i) {Outstream & lt; & Lt; "Random" & lt; & Lt; Rand () & lt; & Lt; Endl; }}   

My second task is:

  zero gameplay :: Find Longest Sack (offstream and outstream) {outstream & lt; & Lt; ToStringSeq (label, maxsec) & lt; & Lt; Endl; }   

However, my output looks like this:

  New MAX [T 8] New MAX random [T 8 8] [T8 1] New maximum number [T8] [T81] [T1 1] [T2 2] New Max Dome [T8] [T8 1] [T1 1] [T2 2] [T2 11] ] For Maximum CIF: Dom [T8] [T8 1] [T1 1] [T2 2] [T2 11]   

Let me label the word "random" and Can be printed between the sequence ..

How do I fix this?

It seems that you have two different offsets objects in the same Referring to the underlying file, which is a very bad idea unless you are not looking for many things to write each, to ensure that the file conditions for each position are updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -