c# - Running out of memory on vps -


Looks like I'm on my head on this

I have an IIS7.5 VPS and I'm running several low-traffic web sites, I have 1 plain HTML, a pair in VBnet and 2 new in C #. My problem is that I have gone out of memory many times and only the variable I can use is the% compact bytes that go up to about 98% and closes the IIS. It seems that the new C # The sites have started with I have used the Perfomon and can see the% Cumulated Bytes (% CB) gradually increase. I have started VPS twice and CEB has gone down in the category of 60%. If I restart the IIS or recycle the app pool, then I get it in the 78% range.

So I think my first question is whether the% CB should be stable or will it be different and this is normal? Second question: If% CB = x / byte was made, then what is X if I know X and think that in which process X increases, then maybe I can decide Whatever the problem. I have seen private bytes and heap sizes but they do not believe that I am looking for X ...

Or am I seeing in all the wrong places?

Thanks

It seems that I have solved it. I am using some small figures, but they were not removing them properly. Use them all and the problems have gone. I can see why this can cause a problem but in fact it is surprising that it can be fatal as it was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -