elasticsearch - How can I count the number of documents where a field is within a certain range? -


I am trying to create an elastic search query that calculates the number of documents where a certain area This aggregation is within a date histogram aggregation, but I do not think the cases for the purpose of this question.

Example Data:

  ID: Score 01: 4 02: 5 03: 10 04: 9   

I I want to calculate the number where 'score' is & gt; = 9. I have tried script and filter within it aggregation, but I can not get it to work.

This aggregation counts all documents, not just matches those scripts. {"Field_days": {"date_histogram": {"area": ​​"date", "interval": "day"}, "aggs": {"value_count" : The following grouping gives me a parse failure and said, <"field": "score", "script": "_value" = 9 "}}}}

Code> Failure [required] [POSA], under POS, but [value_count]] in a [VALUE_STRING] :

  "aggs": {"report_days": {"Date_histogram": {"area": ​​"date", "interval": "day"}, "ags": {"value_count": {"field": "score", "filter": {"ra nge" : {"Score": {"gte": 9}}}}}}   

any suggestions Thank you!

Run the query ("Score:> 9") and hit-> Check the total value in examples.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -