Fuelux Tree: How to filter items based on status checkboxes -


I have successfully implemented FuelUx tree control, but I want the user to click on a different status check mark (ie active or stored).

Any suggestions about implementing this feature?

My first inclination is an active / inactive / The archived / key which will add the class data source attr.cssClass

This will allow you to toggle an item to display at any given time. You can also use class-associated styles to customize icons based on state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -