html - Inline divs: shrink-wrap one, hide overflow on the other -


I have an interesting challenge in dealing with two inline text elements in a particular way. Here are my parameters:

  • There will be variation in the main text width on the left, approximately 30-60% of the original width
  • The supplementary text on the right will vary widely by 20-120%.
  • The guardian's width is responsive - and its full width can be as little as 75% full position will not be
  • Whenever both items do not fit, I hide the overflow To make it appear fully, main text and supplementary text want to turn up
  • overflow the text: ellipisis

    Both CSS and HTML are fully available for modification, though I would like to have H TML HTML is meaningful. If there is a good way to do this, feel free to use JS / JQ.

    Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -