iphone - IOS app is crashing on IOS 7.1 but works with IOS 8 -


I have an app that is live on the app store, but it is not launching on iOS 7.1 devices. I have set deployment targets for iOS 7.1, but my base SDK is iOS 8. It is understood that this would be an accident on non-iOS 8 devices. Am I right in my thinking? Do I need to come back and use iOS 7.1 SDK ??

You can continue to use iOS 8. But you have to check in your code where you are only using iOS 8 API calls and can exclude them from running on iOS 7. If you are not sure what to do, change the deployment target to iOS 8.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -