javascript - How to change z-index only this id elements? -


How can this ID element change z-index only?

When I use this code, all the IDs will change the z-index in my page.

I just want to change z = index = link-box , love box , < / P>

How can I do this?

  document.getElementById ("link-box"). Style.zIndex = "99999"; Document.getElementById ("Love-box") style.zIndex = "99999". Document.getElementById ("love-box_inner") style.zIndex = "999999". My guess is that your three elements,  #link-box    

, # Is the default state of static in love-box and love-box_iner , and as a result, z-index <

In addition, you need to set status: relative on three relevant elements. / html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -