javascript - supporting clientWidth/height in chrome -


Requires that the image should be fixed in the lower right corner of my page.

My code: my_image.style.left = wrapper.clientWidth - my_image.clientWidth; Works perfectly in Mozilla, but it seems Chrome can not understand anything.

I also read an article about this:

As the cover width changes according to the content given on my page, I can not give hard-coded values, then any other What are the qualities that can help me?

Edit ::: Top is relative and depends on the content in the cover

Thanks. Simple CSS will be better for this, as far as I understand your question, the situation of fixing you.

Need to define and specify the distance from the window range. Fixed position will always be relative to the window, not the size of the parent node or page. So be it what you want!

  #myimage {status: fixed; Correct: 0px; Bottom: 0px; }   

add left: 0 pixels should fill the screen width. Otherwise, set the width of% to keep it sensitive. If you do not want the page meaning window, then try the position: Relative

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -