jquery ui tool tip show only first word -


I am using the jquery ui tooltip for the dynamically populated title attribute. I'm just looking at the first word as a tool tip rather than a full sentence. What can be my fault? @ defaultTitle = "This is a test title" & lt; div title = @ ((defaultTitle == "") "edit": defaultTitle) & gt;

It is strange that it would be good to know the reason for this strange behavior, But for now, wrap the title razor implementation in quotes and it will work.

  @ defaultTitle = "This is a test title" & lt; Div title = '@ ((defaultTitle == "" Edit ": defaultTitle)' & gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -