pjsua for android error (cannot locate symbol...) -


I have downloaded the latest version pjsip (2.3) source on the official website and installed it correctly, then I have Android PGSUN Build sample without any error (with swf 2.0.12 installed! Swig 3 ... results with other errors) I now import sample projects in eclipse ADT from Google site (download this week and with the ndk-build command Installed). Eclipse does not show any problems in the code but when I download it on the phone (Nexus 5) it shows an error message on the screen.

unsetted link error: dlopen failed: can not detect the "rand" symbol referenced by "libpjsua.so".

The project build path is equivalent to the Android version of my phone.

I have no idea how to solve this problem ...

< P> How do I solve the problem?

Step 1: Install new NDK (for 32 bit)

Step 2: Reinstall pjsip (with Android settings)

Step 3: Ndk

.

>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -