python - Can lambdify return an array with dytpe np.float128? -


I am solving a large non-linear system of equations and I need a higher number of numerical precision. I am using sympy.lambdify to convert the system of equations and its Jacobian to vector work, which take inputs as inputs and return a ndarray as outdated.

By default, lambdify numpy.float64 returns an array with dtype. Is it possible to return an array with dtype numpy.float128 ? Maybe the dtype of numpy.float128

for input is required Output only shows input: import from imported sympy.utilities from float 128 imported from float 128 imported from lambdify f = lambdify (x, x ** 2) result = f (Float128 (2)) result # & gt; & Gt; & Gt; 4.0 Type (results) # & gt; & Gt; & Gt; & Lt; Square 'numpy.float128' & gt;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -