sql - Execution halts at CFQuery -


For some strange reasons, this simple INSERT statement in my CFQUERY tag stops page load. I have a lot of stuff on my site There are selection statements, but the screen output "before SQL" dumps and then ends.

It should be something simple that I am missing, I have also used the link-coded values ​​below to test the statement before adding dynamic CFPQUERYPARAM from the submitted form values. Data is declared for application in the application. Cfc

Thanks for the help.

  & lt; Cfdump var = "before SQL" abort = "false" /> & Lt; Cfquery name = "insertResponses" result = "insert result" & gt; Admission to Student Reactions Eligible Value (102, 1, 39, 1) & lt; / Cfquery & gt; & Lt; Cfdump var = "after SQL" abort = "false" /> & Lt; Cfdump var = "insertResults" abort = "true" /> Based on the above suggestions, I got a hold / caught and learned from 'C'.    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -