sql server - SQL Percentage Complete with COUNT and Remaining Percentage -


Text after "

It's hard to explain here in my headline:

Let's say I make a value For £ 10,000, it is being paid in random installments (up to 100%). The cumulative total is stored in an area called PercentageComplete .

The payment is 1 £ 5000 (PercentageComplete = 50% of the total due amount)

Payment 2 is a £ 2,500 (PercentageComplete = 75% of the total amount due) (0.5 + 0.75) by

So far the way I am trying to work this out, which gives me a total of 1.25 ... and COUNT

I'm probably confused about this issue thanks for any help

I tried the code:.

"Post-text" itemprop = "text">

I think you just the maximum () :

  the customer from the Finance Group by the Finance ID, Customer ID Choose the ID maximum (percent complete);    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - PDO bindParam() fatal error -

logging - How can I log both the Request.InputStream and Response.OutputStream traffic in my ASP.NET MVC3 Application for specific Actions? -

java - Why my included JSP file won't get processed correctly? -